It is widely accepted that in today’s world, your education doesn’t finish with school, your trade or university – it is an on-going process throughout your career. Business owners and managers who recognise this make their own personal development and training, as well as that of their team, a core part of their business’ continuous improvement process. QTraining Solutions is equipped to assist you in that aim and we believe that Education and training leading to competence is a core component in:
- Working within acceptable / tolerable levels of risk to health and safety and the environment
- Realising products and services to customer specification.
To that end, QTraining Solutions offers bespoke education and training programs and professional development in the areas of:
- Legal obligation and due diligence for ‘Officers’, Managers, Supervisors and/or workers
- Risk management including the concepts of group think, risk shift and risk compensation, and diagrammatic bow tie methodology
- High organisational reliability and mindfulness (based on the teachings of Prof Andrew Hopkins, National University)
- Incident causation (based on the teachings of Prof James Reason, Manchester University) including underlying causes to environmental, social and physiological determinants of the observable behaviour
- The psychology of human error and its management (based on the teachings of Prof James Reason, Manchester University and Prof Sidney Dekker, Lund University)
- Internal auditing
- Behavioural change
- Organisational behaviour
- Stress management
- Learning how to learn.
For more information on the courses we offer and how they can meet your training needs, contact us now.